Monday, February 11, 2013

Hi all, I have not been losing weight yet sadly coz these couple of days I am dealing with some stuff that keeps my appetite going. Yeah, the stress and stuff do not make me a great person to keep my promise to lose weight and get healthy. However, I am still trying reallllllyy hard.. This few days I really have no mood blogging at all. There are couple of things that makes me so fuzzy and confused. But EXCELSIOR! I will put the negative energy aside and focus on positivity instead. Talking about that, right now I'm so in love with this movie call Silver Lining Playbook. I love how the movie makes me feel after i watched it.. The story is about a guy adjusting himself after being discharged from mental hospital. It's funny and fresh and I should not reveal any spoiler. Anyway, I'm going GAGA over the couple in the movie; Bradley Cooper and Jennifer Lawrence. Their chemistry on-screen and off-screen were undeniable.
How cute Brad looks at Jennifer. Aww
=D =D EXCELSIOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment